Towards Tomorrow – Ahu ana ki āpōpō
As Visionwest journeys towards tomorrow, we believe that, by walking alongside whānau through the tougher moments of their lives, those whānau can experience the hope that inspires life transformation.
The steps we take as an organisation are measured against our Five-Year Strategic Plan.
Using the link below, you can download a copy of Towards Tomorrow – Ahu ana ki āpōpō. This document contains our “big five” – the five key objectives that provide a focus to the work of Visionwest through to 2026.
More than words, these five objectives are a statement of intent – tauākī whakamaunga atu – that breathes life into the mahi of each of our wraparound services, guiding our steps as we build hope together in the lives of the whānau we support.
The Big Five
The five key objectives of our 2021 – 2026 Strategic Plan are:
- Prioritising Kaupapa Māori – Ki te Kaupapa Māori.
- Addressing homelessness – Ki te kainga āhurutanga.
- Increasing community wellbeing – Ki te oranga hapori.
- Collaborating for change – Ki te ahi ngātahi.
- Resourcing for tomorrow – Ki te whakawhanake rauemi.
To download and read a copy of Towards Tomorrow – Ahu ana ki āpōpō, Visionwest’s Five-Year Strategic Plan, CLICK HERE.