Visionwest Community Housing aims to provide, safe, healthy, affordable, quality housing for low-income families. To do that we need good quality rental properties.
That’s why we need you.
Landlords are critical partners in the fight against homelessness.
As a member of the Housing First collective, Visionwest is focused on leasing, maintaining, and supporting positive tenancies but we need understanding landlords to provide the properties.
Complete the form below to find out more about a hassle-free tenancy through Visionwest and someone from Visionwest Community Housing will contact you within 48 business hours.
The Benefit of Renting to Visionwest
As a landlord, we work to ensure a positive relationship with positive outcomes to any tenancy issue. That means, as part of your rental agreement with Visionwest:
- You receive a guaranteed rent, paid on time for the length of the tenancy. Rent is set in consultation with you and according to Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) guidelines.
- All prospective tenants go through a comprehensive pre-tenancy interview and assessment.
- We will manage the tenant. Repairs and maintenance are the responsibility of the landlord, with the exception of tenant damage.
- Your property will be assigned to one of our experienced Tenancy Managers meaning you have one specified point of contact.
- We have an 0800 number to access our afterhours maintenance service for urgent repairs that may cause a health and safety issue.
- You receive up-to-date information provided on any Residential Tenancy Act changes.
Complete this form to find out more about a hassle-free tenancy through Visionwest