Investing in young adults to develop skills that lead to new and excting career pathways filled with opportunities.
EP3 (Employment Preparation and Placement Programme)
helps young adults (18 – 24-years old) discover their passion for work and to learn and develop skills to get into employment.
EP3 works to develop your skills
EP3 works to develop your interpersonal skills, increase your self-confidence, and support you on a clear pathway to employment.
At EP3, you will be partnered with a mentor who will meet with you regularly to identify and grow your strengths with the aim of placing you in a job that matches your skills.
To Qualify for our Mentor Vocational Programme
Participants must be:
- Aged between 18 and 24 years.
- On a WINZ benefit.
About EP3 (Employment Preparation and Placement Programme)
This one-on-one mentoring employment training programme is a short 8 week course that involves 16 – 20 hours of mentoring per week.
During that time, you will:
• Receive one-on-one mentoring and employment coaching.
• Receive help to prepare your industry-focused CV.
• Be trained in interview techniques and preparation.
• Receive pre-employment training.
• Meet employers and be placed in employment.
Once placed in a job, you will receive:
• Ongoing mentoring support to enable you to excel in your workplace.
• Licences and industry specific certificates related to your employment.