Visionwest Ōhinga Tū provides a wide range of youth mentoring, employment and training programmes.
Boost your training with programmes that set you on a path to a brighter future.
About Ōhinga Tū
Ōhinga Tū delivers its programmes through a strong training and development ethos. It also lives within a strengths-based youth development framework, abiding by the principles of the Youth Development Strategy of Aotearoa (YDSA). The YDSA is underpinned by the following principles that shape the youth development approach:
1. Youth development is shaped by the “big picture”.
2. Youth development is about young people being connected.
3. Youth development is based on a consistent strengths-based approach.
4. Youth development happens through quality relationships.
5. Youth development is triggered when young people fully participate.
6. Youth development needs good information.